Data of the website owner:
Nombre o razón social: GUARDIA CIVIL
CIF: S2816003 D
Dirección: Calle de Guzmán El Bueno, 110 (28003) Madrid
The access to the website and the information related to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. Therefore, we recommend that you read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from it.
It is possible that at some point some of the pages of the website have cookies, which are small data files that are generated on the user’s computer or client and that allow our systems to remember the chosen language and portal, as well as other features or user navigation preferences in their first session. These «cookies» are not invasive, nor harmful, nor do they contain personal data, since their sole function is to personalize your navigation in the manner stated above.
User status and permitted and prohibited uses:
Access to and / or use of the website reflected as a website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservations, those present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illegal or harmful purposes against the corporate name that owns the website or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited..
Intellectual and industrial property:
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following are prohibited:
Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
Any infringement of the rights of owner of the website or its legitimate owners over them.
Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those that are made available to users as well as those that are routinely used in the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the Website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
For the purpose of preserving the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify this circumstance to GUARDIA CIVIL, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
- Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
- Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents contributed by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
The establishment of any «hyperlink» between a web page and any of the web pages of the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction neither total nor partial of any of the services or contents of the website is allowed. *
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
- Under no circumstances, the owner of the website will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the «hyperlink» is made, or for the information and statements included therein.
Duration and modifications:
The duration of the service of the website and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as set out in the third condition.
It may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever deemed appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Website.
Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction:
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Web service and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.